Monday, March 17, 2008

Life is Not Like The Movies

life is not like the movies,
where happy-endings are a must,
for me,life's just like an illlusion,
where my desired plans go bust.

life is not like the movies,
where a hero gets his girl,
for me,I try so hard but to no avail,
all she does is,send my mind in a twirl.

life is not like the movies,
where the bad guys get punishd,
someone said "nice guys finish last",
is the only that exists.

life is not like movies,
where a hero saves the world from all the pain,
for many real heros tried to change this world,
but,eventually,all went in vain.

life is not like the movies,
where justice will prevail,
for justice is a 7-lettered word,
that has been derailed.

Life is not like the movies,
where everything ends in a matter of hours,
for me,hours feel like years,
and the minutes passing seem like dull,lifeless flowers.

How I wish life was like the movies!
but alas!life is not like the movies

-----Shubham Mamgain

2 comments:

Webwriter said...

Stop rhyming...
It seems forced.
But yeah... like it.
Brilliant first try... waaay better than my first try, anyway
:P

Garima said...

amazin poem....... just take care soon things will get better......