Tuesday, October 23, 2007

the day i will never forget

23rd October, 2007.The day I will never forget. After 14,900 days of confusion over my future, I have finally decided what really want to do.Graphic design.

Graphic design involves editing pictures, making them more real and attractive using assorted graphic tools. I was always interested in this field, it’s just that it took a little time to make it happen. I have waited 14,900 days to see this day but I’m glad I did.I'm going to be starting with a short term graphics course soon.

The satisfaction i feel today can't beat any other day. I must have not utilized my time in the past .I must have been wasting my time in watching TV, listening to radio and other random things. But on this day, I forgive myself for everything I have done in the past.

Although now I’m raring to go at graphic design ,my main ambition is to be a musician and I’m going to leave no stone unturned to make it possible. I am alive because of music. I owe music everything that I ever had. So music will never die from my soul. It’s going to continue come what may! To be a full time musician needs a lot of courage and support. I have the former but the latter is a completely different story. No one's ready to support me in the latter.

So ,I’m content with graphic design and have taken a vow to support my own dreams.I just want to be on my own and I know I will do it. A lot of friends have been telling me how difficult it will be to go on with this course because my college studies and my course can't go hand in hand. well, all I got to say is, things don't happen, we make them happen and if I want to make it happen, I’m going to do whatever it takes to achieve it.

It’s difficult to lead a life which others prescribe for you. It’s also difficult to lead a life which you prescribe for yourself but is not appreciated by anyone.Sometimes its all about breaking the stereotypes in the society. It’s all about breaking away from the shackles of this society and I’m ready to break it. I'm ready!!!!

1 comment:

Ada said...

Hey kudos to u for that spirit!! keep it up. We ourselves should map out our lives. Unfortunately, I couldn't do it for myself. Yet, I dragged along my greatest passion and made it a part of my profession