Saturday, October 6, 2007

Its just another day

Its just another day.I wake up early in the morning for a morning walk with the music plugged to my ears.The combination of good music and fresh morning air just refreshes me and makes me happy.But everything goes downhill from there.
I,unwillingly, get all dressed up and ready to go for college.I catch a local train only to be pushed by people showering everyone with abuses.As i make my way in the train.I sit at the corner of the seat and I try to sleep but the annoying man next to me just wants to shout and laugh on the mobile like it was his home and a young college kid plays bollywood music at a volume which would just penetrate through your ears and add to your irritation.Anyways ,I reach the station and then college.
In college,I reach just on time for the lectures.I enter the class knowing that this could be harder to sustain.And I am right!!!!its indeed hard to sustain.I keep looking at my watch and I hope that time passes by.I look at my fellow classmates under the fear of the final year also know as TY(Third Year).To them,its the ultimate year and they look dead serious about it.Its almost like i'm attending a jail.Its that serious!!!!!Whatever happened to the wonderful college life that I had imagined:hanging out with friends,going to the college canteen,watching a movie,etc.The youngsters have started behaving like uncles.Anyways,after the lectures ,I attend the practicals in the computer lab and i'm clueless of what to do on the computer.But all thanks to my serious classmates ,I sail through the practicals with minimum effort.I get through the practicals,and I just can't wait to get home.
When I reach home,I breathe a sigh of relief!!!but that relief doesn't last for long.My exams are approaching and I need to slog it out because its my TY!!!!(whatever).So,I sit with my books and start doing what I have always hated.After all the studying I finally go downstairs for a stroll with music plugged to my ears again.
Life downstairs has taken a huge setback.Things were different in the past.My friends were students and would regularly come down for long long hours and we would talk and crack stupid jokes and laugh like the world was gonna end.But now,my friends have succumbed to the pressures of a corporate life. A 9-5 job isn't exacly 9-5.Its now 9-8(or 9-9).Anyways, so now,all I see is a deserted path with a few friends around.Friends who were good friends but now are just freinds due to the reasons best known to them.I guess,people change faster than technology.They make me dwelve into the past when things were hunky dory between all of us and I start missing my corporate friends:-(.But thankfully i'm surrounded with good music in my ears which is enough for me.
I get back home,eat my dinner,and watch a random channel on TV.The reality shows becomes my saviours from the ultra monotonous day I have had so far.After I eat my dinner,its time for a little more of studies.Then at night,I just wish this day gets over soon and I have a better day tomorrow but the days don't work out the way I had expected.I just assume its a bad phase i'm going through and believe in a title of a popular book titled as "tough times don't last,tough people do".I have had enough of these self help books but the title of the book gives me strength to go on.Its time to sleep.Its time to say goodbye to this day.The next morning,its just another day.

4 comments:

Team Two, Malhar said...

dude, i miss them days too, where we could get together and make each other laugh!

Webwriter said...

Comments on the post: It's a change from the others... good.

Comments on material in post: I'm glad I'm doin' arts :P

AG said...

readin ur post
i was reminded of my day
exaclty
my day starts n ends with music pluged into my ears
yaah gota get up early in the morming then local trains''no comments on that'' to reach colg for practicals then gots attend those boring lecures ,really takes the sap out of u
at the end of the day ur just soo frustrated upon things happenin ard u that u just wana run away and start out a fresh.
cheers
keep postin

Ada said...

This title caught my eye. Just one of the dozens of coincidences happeneing these days. And another coincidence that 'just another day' is not so good a day. U'll understand what I'm saying if u take a peek into my blog page :)